- This Oil tames flyaway hair.
- Helps your beard grow.
- Nourishes and hydrates.
- A Soothing Pre Shave Oil.
- Helps pores and inflammation.
- Prevents beard itch and dandruff.
- Muicin Beard Oil nourishes the hair to make it softer and more manageable.
- Dry and broken skin leads to beard itch and its partner beard dandruff.
The best time to apply is after a hot shower when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils.
- Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
- Put 2-3 drops of Muicin Beard Oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed.)
- Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
- Do the same down the front.
- Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
- Use your fingertips to coat the hairs on your mustache.
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
- Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.
1 x Muicin - The Gentlemen's Grooming Organic Beard & Moustache Oil